22.10.14

cpacrsherr

Cheapest MTN Data Plans For Android, iPhone, iPad, Modem Etc


The Cheapest Data Plans You Can Use for Android, iPhone iPad, Modem etc comes from your darling network MTN Nigeria.

Since I started using Android, I have received lots of emails and calls asking me this question on which Data plan is best and cheap for Android, I usually tell then to use Airtel BIS on Android but there is something cheaper than that and this is what I want to disclose to you without wasting time.

You can’t this plan directly from MTN but you can get it from MTN dealers which I happen to be one of them.


DATA
MY PRICE
MTN PRICE
250 MB
N600
N1,300
500MB
N1,000
N2,000
1GB
N1,500
N3,500








In short I use MTN NIGHT PLAN which gives 4.5GB for just a token of N2,500. I have also used Airtel blackberry Plan and up till now, it is still working, just that Airtel has increase their charges making me exhaust 3 GB in 3 days. If you need this MB, you can send the equivalent in airtime to me or contact me on this line to tell you how to get it 08057190648

cpacrsherr

About cpacrsherr -

You are welcome to this blog, Join me from time to time as i bring you information that will make life easy for you, we are in a world of information, the more information you have, the better you will find things easy.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :