8.8.13

cpacrsherr

How I Legally got 12GB of Data from Airtel Nigeria for N45000 to use on PC, BB, Android Phones & to Browse and Ping Simultaneously

Like you already know, Airtel Nigeria has been rewarding her esteemed customers with bonuses this period, we don’t know when this will end but it is wise to utilize it while it lasts.

So without wasting time I want to show you how I got 8GB of data (Legally) for N3000, which I use on my Blackberry to ping and also connect with Hotspot to browse on my PC simultaneously.
Before you can get 8GB or more of data from Airtel, you have to know if you qualify for this offer, so click here to read this post and find out.

So if you wish to get 4GB of data for N1500 for a period of 2 months, just dial *440*161# but if you need 8GB, do this:
  1. Recharge with N3000 airtime.
  2. Dial *440*161# and N1500 will be deducted, so you are left with N1500.
  3. Now Deactivate/cancel your present subscription.
  4. Dial *440*161# again and another 4GB will be given to you.
  5. If you need more gigabytes, load more credit and dial the same code.

That’s the way to go about it, right now I have 8GB left on my balance which will expire on 7th October.

The summary is that I was given a total of 12GB legally for N4500, can you beat that?

Remember you have to know if you qualify for this before you go for it, so check here and read the post to the end.

Note: This also works with All Android phones and it takes care of your pining and browsing on you Android phone, wanna know more about Tecno A+ Android Smartphone? CLICK HERE

Thanks.

cpacrsherr

About cpacrsherr -

You are welcome to this blog, Join me from time to time as i bring you information that will make life easy for you, we are in a world of information, the more information you have, the better you will find things easy.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :